I'm here for men who want their experience of masturbation to be more than a simple physical release, more than just "getting off."
My time with David was a delight. With his encouragement and support I was able to experience deeply my yearnings to create a personal path of phallic awareness. Each of our six sessions inspired me to reflect on my life as a man, and to chart new areas to explore in my spiritual and sexual life. David's role as guide, mentor, and witness was powerful and made this work with him truly transformational.
--Robert, Fremont CA
Over the course of six weekly sessions which built on one another, David led me gracefully from a state of contraction to expansion, from resistance to surrender. He gently helped me to become friends with my sexuality, releasing me from a cycle of shame and fear. He guided me to experience unanticipated heights of pleasure and connectedness, which lingered in my body/mind as enduring states of blissful flow and simple happiness. As a teacher/healer David is kind, wise, patient and sensitive. One could not ask for a better guide on the path towards integration of body and soul.
--Andrew, New South Wales, Australia
Reconciling my sexuality as a gay man with my Christian spiritual history, which is an integral part of me, has been a quest for years. Working with David, through his guided meditation and patient coaching, I have begun to develop an intimate personal practice involving music, sacred personal space, movement, breathwork, prayer, and mindful self pleasure. This is leading me to new levels of consciousness, confidence, and connection with myself and The Source. I am grateful for David's caring support in my quest.
--Anthony Palm Springs CA
I immediately knew I had made a phenomenal connection with David and I had to sign up for these sessions. I was never disappointed. David is such a caring, loving and insightful man, and his suggestions and recommendations were always right on. I knew I could comfortably share absolutely everything about myself. He proved that first impression, repeatedly leading me down so many beautiful pathways I would have never believed possible or pertinent, and they were so intense and meaningful to me. David was magical in his approach to every issue. His integrity and skills with sacred intimacy and guided meditation were beyond reproach. He helped me discover who the real me is, and it's changed my life forever.
--Ron, Vancouver, WA



No comments:
Post a Comment